Re: [OT] Re: David S Wiener is out of the office.

Karl Larsen wrote:
Craig White wrote:
On Sun, 2007-12-02 at 22:57 +0000, Alan Cox wrote:
On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 19:55:04 -0300
Martin Marques <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe because you say "December the third" will in other languages it "three of December" (in spanish at least).
We can't all follow it because we don't all use the same date system and it has no timezone attached so it can lead to interpretation errors. Its
also using a fixed 4 digit year so breaks in 10000AD but thats a minor
concern.
----
Those of us in the 'colonies' understand that like 9 trillion dollars of
debt, we can leave problems for future generations to solve.

Craig

The problem is GW Bush has no idea what it means. 9 Trillion is 9,000 Billion Dollars. If you add up all Federal Taxes they amount to 1 Trillion a year. He spends 1 Trillion a year in his war. We are going broke!

Karl

What does this thread have to do with Fedora?

                 John