PDF virtual printer driver

Hi,

I wonder if it would be possible to create a PDF virtual printer driver for Fedora, just like PDFCreator in Windows. I know that it is possible to select "Print to file" and then run ps2pdf on the resulting file, but I think that it would be better to be able to print to PDF directly.

Would this be possible? Or is it already, but requires me to install some package?

Regards
Ingemar