Re: [OT] Re: David S Wiener is out of the office.

If Mr. Bush continues in this folly, we won't be able to afford
broadband to get our Fedora fixes.

Sounds to me like a good reason to vote for Ron Paul.

For good measure, Pat Tiberi is in need of replacement for the 12th district of Ohio. I admire some efforts from some North Carolina and some representatives from California, a Senator from Illinois and the Candidate for President Christopher Dodd.

Republicans are always against the working man and it is time to clean all three houses from anything that does things to inhibit the working person from getting by. I still am looking for a non-partisan Republican. There probably is one out there who represents his constituents. They all seem bought and paid for though.

--
An exotic journey in downtown Newark is in your future.