Re: Not now

David Timms wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:
Someone last night got on my setup for this login and set it to send no email to me. I turned on and there was no fedora list mail. Had to work and just fixed the problem. Now things are good again. Sure hope the person who did this will stop. It is no fun causing others problems.

I hope you invented a new password for your redhat lists !

DaveT.

   Yes I did. It will make it harder.

Karl

--