Re: F8 Sound problems

> I have tried enabling everything but the only option that gave my any noticable difference in sound was when I enabled "analog Mix". I could discern a slightly louder background noise.

Hm. I'm not really the expert here, but my guess is that it's just a
problem with the mixer using digital output when you have an analog
card. Try toggling "Analog/digital output' in alsamixer. You may have
to use 'alsamixer -c 1' if you have an onboard card. Press F5 to
enable all channels, and then look for that channel. Press m to
toggle. While you're there, you may also want to blindly turn
everything up (so that it's at around and below 75).

Also, I realize now that the Audigy has a different driver from the
Live!, so your outputs will be labelled differently.