Re: Fedora software to process "egg" photographs?

On 01/12/2007, Frank Cox <theatre@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 16:07:32 +0200
> Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Thank you Tod. I'm not looking for software to view the Java applets.
> > I'm looking for software that converts the jpegs that came out of the
> > camera into Java applets that will run on Fedora.
>
> I don't really understand the question.  Do you mean that the outfit that sells
> this "egg" thing also sells the processing -- that you must send your photo to
> them  and they (presumably for a fee) create the completed picture?  Sort of
> like a photo lab where you send them  your film and they return your photos?
>
> And that this is the step you're trying to avoid -- that you want to do this
> processing on your own computer instead?

No, the picture is processed on a Windows computer with software
provided by the lens manufacturer. I need similar software for Fedora.
This is an example of a photo that comes out of the egg lens:
http://dotancohen.com/images/examples/eggexample.jpg

Here is an example of a processed image that I found on the
manufacturer's website:
http://www.eggsolution.com/common_docs/galleries/photo/realestate/albumhouseca.htm

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com