Re: Recursive diff?

Martin Marques wrote:
Ashley M. Kirchner escribió:

What's the best way to run diff against two folders, comparing every single file in each one?

Basically we're trying to figure out what changes have been made between a backup folder and a current one. They both contain folders within folders and files within them.

diff -r doesn't help you?

I just read man diff and it does talk to comparing directories of files. And the -r tells it to do it recursive and that is like we us -r in other tools.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User