Re: streaming video metrics

Ed Greshko wrote:
Mark Haney wrote:
Ed Greshko wrote:

OK....so this is OT.

But, could you try rephrasing the question such that it is generic?  I still
don't have the foggiest idea of what you are asking.

Yes, it is late in the day here in Taiwan....but I am a fan of the KISS
principle.  What do you want to know?

I'm really looking for either a tool, package, other that will track video views, bandwidth usage, etc for a customer who is starting get into 'viral marketing' (I hate that term, but there you have it) and want to track video views like page views. Does that make more sense?

I was really hoping for general input to that since googling came up with not a whole lot.

--
Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem!

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support