Re: streaming video metrics

Ed Greshko wrote:
We have a couple of our customers (we're a non-profit ISP) that are
looking to start offering streaming/flash video from their websites. One
of their questions has been about metrics of those videos.  Are there
any tools that track that specifically, or possibly any tricks to doing it?

I'm not a streaming video newbie, but metrics are a new thing for me.

I'm sorry....is there a Fedora related question?

What are you trying to determine and how does that relate to a Fedora question?

Well, it does and it doesn't relate, yes it's off-topic should have been marked as such (my bad), but it does relate in that they will all be using Fedora 8, since we're their ISP and their services group.

--
Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem!

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support