Fedora 8 - Evolution calendar problem

Hi all,

I'm installed a fresh fedora 8, and I copied all my old home dir to this
new installation.

I started evolution, but when I receive an appointment, the program is
searching for an existent version of this appointment.

The accept and other buttons are grey and I can insert this appontment
to my calendar.

All appointment that was there before the installation are still there,
and I can schedule a new appointment.

Someone know what is appens?

Tnx
 Ambrogio