Re: how to share internet connection in fedora

On Thursday 29 November 2007, Ric Moore wrote:
>On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 21:29 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Wednesday 28 November 2007, Ric Moore wrote:
>> [...]
>>
>> >Who was that guy, about a year ago, that wanted us to do his homework? I
>> >wonder if he graduated?? <cringe> Ric
>>
>> Huh?  Which one Ric, there have been several.
>
>Ha! There was one who was so memorial that the Digest people all jumped
>in as well. I think he asked that he was taking a college course and
>wanted the list to explain computers, networking, tcp/ip and the
>Internet. Expected an answer, too! <cackles> That thread must have
>spawned more network activity than any other, on this list. Does this
>list have statistics run monthly? If so, it would be interesting to see
>the results posted periodically. <grins> Ric

It might be a peak around that time I suppose.  I can't recall if I commented
or not, but I got the impression he had his tail tucked so tightly between
his legs by the time the list got done that he may have been rendered
incapable of evacuating without first getting his tail docked...

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)