FC7 on my lappy, F8 dvd in drive, fresh powerup

HP-dv5120us, amd turion 64 bit cpu, gig of ram, 100 GB drive.
It gets to the bit about skipping the media test (it already passed that
several times previously on this dvd)

then I get a blue screen with the prompts across the bottom, and a

"Welcome to Fedora for 386"

across the top, and it sits there.  And it does this regardless of the mode I
choose to do the install/upgrade.

Whats Next?

Thanks.

--