Re: FC6 and VirtualBox

Brian Chadwick wrote:
Hello!
Does anyone out there have experience with VirtualBox in FC6 or FC8?
TIA

VirtualBox works perfectly for me on F7 and F8, and is faster than vmware.

Thanks for your prompt reply. I will give it a try ASAP.
* Carlos Alberto Alves                       *
* Child Neurologist                          *
* Systems Analyst/ASUS Certified Professional*
* Rio de Janeiro, Brazil                     *
* Skype: carlos-aa                           *
* mailto:drcaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                *
* mailto:drcaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx             *