Re: jpilot can't open private records on x86_64

George Avrunin wrote:

Should I report this on the Fedora bugzilla, since it's already filed
upstream?  (And if I should, should I report it against jpilot, which is
where I'm seeing the behavior, or pilot-link, where it really seems to
live?  Or doesn't that matter?)

Jpilot probably. You should mention the problem as well as the fix using the upstream reference.

Rahul