Re: PROJECT BLACKHAT

William Case wrote:

2) I forget who said it.  But, "Learning English is like learning to
play the guitar, anybody can do it but only a few can do it well".  The
beauty of English and one of the reasons it has become an international
language, in my opinion, is that with a limited vocabulary and almost no
grammar a speaker can make him/herself understood.  Many many threads on
this list stand as testament to that rubric.

Generally after much wrangling and wasted time.  If you
can write clearly and concisely then please do.  (At the
very least it means we can save a little patience to
apply when helping those who can't.)

--
imalone