Re: Re: Summary of issues with clean install F8 in Dell D610

I noticed this new failure from version 7 to 8 on my Acer duo dual core too.  I has not stopped me but it does add an un-answered question.  Meaning Fedora 7 always has no or at least explainable failures but now with the newer 8 version I get this irq issue.  Not to think too much be but something has changed between versions and it wasn't my hasware.

Hope someone has the quick fix or at least can better explain why this happens now in 8 versus 7.  The .org site is meaning less since this use to not cause any issues in Fedora 7.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=222100&topic_id=47273&forum=10#forumpost222100
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or blame mtlemmonrunner@xxxxxxxxxx