Re: alfresco installation?

Craig White wrote:

http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Alfresco_on_Fedora_8

have at it.  report back.
Your instructions for setting up under tomcat work the same with Centos5 with the exception of the mysql-connector-java not being a stock package. Is some other service needed for the cifs side?
----
does it read/depend upon smb.conf from samba?

Do you have to configure samba shares?

I suppose we should actually read some documentation, but I was under the impression that alfresco was pure java and it's cifs share is a virtual view subject to the same rules as the web side so it shouldn't have anything to do with samba and probably can't share an IP address with it.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx