Re: OT: server equipment to choose

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:11:39 +0900 John Summerfield
<debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Static content? Your bottleneck will be I/O and/or network bandwidth
> - depends on file sizes

It is static content. Will I have such bottlenecks even in case of
using RIAD5 SCSI with a T1 bandwidth for the configuration? Also, I
guess the clustering will be a great help for the I/O bottleneck.

> Dynamically-generated images? Varies from "It's a doddle" to "You
> wish."

No. Statical ones.

I've never heard of zSeries computers. Do not think we will be able to
find them in our computer stores. So we have rely on what is accessible
for us. Thank You much for Your advice in any way.