Re: Getting it right

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
  for the love of god, karl, could you please at least invest the
effort to come up with some meaningful subject lines other than "my
computer" or "getting it right" or "here's something else that will
interest absolutely no one but me."

  do you think you can do that?

rday
Robert P. J. Day
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA

http://crashcourse.ca

Since I think no-one has ever got help from you, I really will not make an effort to help you.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User