Re: "No items in Trash" is lying to you

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
  i'm sure others have already noticed this but, even when there is
clearly something in your Trash folder, letting your cursor hover over
the Trash icon produces "No items in Trash".  or is that just me?

rday

p.s.  and, yes, if i open that folder, there is contents.

Robert P. J. Day
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA

http://crashcourse.ca

On my Desktop there is no information when hovering near trash. And mine has a lot of trash.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User