Re: Dictionary for Thunderbird

Antonio wrote:
I am using two dictionary for thunderbird (English/Italian)
When I am logged as standard user the automatic spelling is not
working for the dictionary different from English (but it is o.k. as
root!!!).
Well that explains it then. The Italian library has root only permission so get busy and change it to something you can use :-)

for example if I write a word (i.e. prova, that is Italian for sure)
it says that should be changed with prova (!!!), but also the replace
button is grayed

I am using development version of Fedora but I had similar behaviour in F8.
Anyone using two different dictionaries???

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User