enthousiast

Dear list,

I just had a friend telling me, she wants to try Linux.
We discussed it a lot, but now she felt ready.
As she was explaining what the do's and dont's are @ her place,
i felt like saying, "Fedora" after every sentence.
As I didn't want to push her to much,
(so she wouldn't regret it in a few years, and say the "We still can be friends, but.." words)
I didn't (that much).

As this is her first time,
I'd like to be the one guiding her on that dark, but pleasant trip.
It was hard to say, but i had to admit, (i'm a honest guy)
that there are a lot of different shapes and flavours out there.
And that she, one day, would have the unresistable impulse to try some other.
I figured this out, (ok it's harsh i know)
I'll let her try some other one's first,
and at the end, I'll compare them to mine...
so the chance that se will be "using" mine for a long time,
is bigger.

Am I right?
Or should I let her use a lot of different distro's, and let her make up her mind herself,
and let me, myself and I stand at the side and wach powerless?

ps: I already considdered talking to her parents, but they wouldn't understand, i guess.

(I'd like her to use Fedora VERRY much!!)

someone an opinion on how to convince someone to use fedora?