Re: Amarok and taglib, livna

Rex Dieter wrote:
Steven Stern wrote:

The problem seems to be with WMA files. This fix to taglib has not fixed
Amarok's problem.  Googling on AMAROK and WMA shows other F8 users with
the same problem.

bugzilla please (a new one, for this particular problem).

I am able to play WMA files with totem-xine from livna, so the system
appears to have the necessary codecs.

you have amarok-extras-nonfree installed?

Sure do.

rpm -qa |grep amarok
amarok-extras-nonfree-1.4.4-1.lvn7
amarok-1.4.7-7.fc8

Interesting... I note it says lvn7 not lvn8. I wonder if this is a livna problem.

$ rpm -qa |grep lvn
libmad-0.15.1b-5.lvn8
ffmpeg-libs-0.4.9-0.41.20071011.lvn8
amarok-extras-nonfree-1.4.4-1.lvn7