About installing TrueType Fonts

Hi,

I wanted to install true type fonts for Japanese characters from TTF file, but I couldn't.
When I commanded "fc-cache -fv", the system said that normal users can't edit /var/cache/fontconfig/ because of the permission.  So I changed permission of that dir to 0777 and then I was able to install new fonts.

I think that it is bug that can't install new fonts from TTF file by copying files to the system font directory, but I am not sure that the problem depends on only the permission of /var/cache/fontconfig.
Please give me your informations about installing TTF on F8.

Thanks,
Makoto