Re: FC8 - 1st boot stuck on swap

ne... wrote:
After my problems doing a hard drive install, I now have FC8 installed and seem
to be stuck again. This time on first boot after the install I cannot get past:

Trying to resume from /dev/sdc2

which is a swap partition. My FC7 install on the same machine (which I
am posting from), has no problem getting past this.

Any help or pointers appreciated.

ne...
Some more information might help. How much RAM do you have? How big is /dev/sdc2? I ask because both F7 and F8 have booted here without a swap partition being set up right because I have 1 gig of RAM.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User