Re: 1.Passing text to program and 2.automatic login

vladak@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
1. Is there a console command or construction that can solve my
problem: I need to start program from console that asks couple
times for text input.
Can I somehow give all the inputs in one command, so the execution
of program doesn't stop to ask for input?

Yes you can. Read up about "positional parameters" at the below linked page.

http://tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/othertypesv.html

--
Regards,
विवेक ज. पाटणकर (Vivek J. Patankar)