OT: mx3.redhat.com is borked

Hope that somebody around here can look at this.

mx3.redhat.com is broken.

<fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>:
   mx3.redhat.com [66.187.233.32]:
DATA
<<< 451 4.3.0 Problem running virus-scanner

It's rejecting all mail now. mx3.redhat.com is the primary MX for @redhat.com. Not all mail servers will retry other MXs, if DATA gets deferred at the primary; this is considered spammish behavior in some circles. Some mail servers do retry the backup MXs, which is why there's some trickle of list traffic now, but I suspect that ~90% of list messages are currently bottled up at the senders' mail relays.

And I was wondering why my list messages sent earlier today haven't shown up. Now I know (after taking corrective measures…)