Re: IcedTea Firefox and SELinux

Knute Johnson <knute <at> frazmtn.com> writes:

> There are some indeterminate issues with icedtea as far as I'm
> concerned.  I couldn't get it to work as a plugin at all.  I did get
> Sun's Java installed and working however (if you want those
> instructions let me know).  The last step of that is to remove
> nspluginwrapper.  That seems to make Sun's plugin work, you might try
> it.

I'd be interested to hear how you got Sun's Java working, it's eluded me so far.

I tried rebuilding from JPackage nosrc RPMs (with my F7 spec file), but the
resultant packages want the XFS font server installed..

I've also tried installing the Sun binary RPM and the -compat RPM from JPackage,
the plugin showed up in Firefox, but I never got any applets to start up..

Thanks,
Jon.