Re: IcedTea Firefox and SELinux

>I have problem getting the IcedTea Java plugin to work.  I tried to
>query it against the "Java Tester" web site and got a blank pink box.
>  about:plugins in Firefox shows it's there and enabled.
>
>GCJ Web Browser Plugin 1.4
>
>    File name: gcjwebplugin.so
>    The GCJ Web Browser Plugin executes Java applets.
>
>MIME Type 	Description 	Suffixes 	Enabled
>application/x-java-vm 	IcedTea 	class,jar 	Yes
>
>Any suggestions?

There are some indeterminate issues with icedtea as far as I'm
concerned.  I couldn't get it to work as a plugin at all.  I did get
Sun's Java installed and working however (if you want those
instructions let me know).  The last step of that is to remove
nspluginwrapper.  That seems to make Sun's plugin work, you might try
it.

--
Knute Johnson
Molon Labe...