Installing via Wireless doesn't work with Intel 3945 FC8

So,

Went to install FC 8 to give it an honest shot and to my dismay when I
tried to add additional repositories it wouldn't allow me to configure
wlan0 (or my wireless card as anything). I need to have Wireless
because I don't have a hardwired connection that I am willing to use.

Is this just broken out of the box with no way to fix unless I have a
hard wired connection?