Re: stupid bash tricks (how to loop on the command line)

aragonx@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Okay, I saw a neat trick at work the other day.  A coworker somehow got
the shell to do looping without creating a file.  I believe he was using
csh to do so and I was wondering if I could do the same thing in bash. Basically I would like to be able to do a while loop to execute a df
command.

Any ideas?

while df ; do sleep 30m ;done

--