Re: Fedora 8

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 22:13 -0600, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
> if you are doing more then one Linux install, pick good labels instead
> of using the default ones. This is also a good idea if you expect to
> move the drive to another system for repair, data recovery, etc...

The installer really needs to give you an option of choosing your own
labels, independently of the mount point names.  Or, electing to go with
randomly generated UUIDs, instead.

Has FC8 changed the install routine to be smarter about this?

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.