Re: Stuff

Ric Moore wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-11-03 at 10:48 +0000, Ian Malone wrote:
>> Konstantin Svist wrote:
>>> Hi Karl,
>>>
>>> I know you've been on this list for a while now, but I'd like to remind
>>> you of proper etiquette when posting to this list.
>>>
>>> The main problem is that you tend to confuse people - and when they get
>>> confused, they take it out with angry emails, causing even more trouble
>>> for everyone else.
>>> Well, I guess I can't speak for EVERYONE - but you confuse the hell out
>>> of me.
>>>
>> Well, confusion and mailing random thoughts (the latter leading to the
>> former often).
>>
>> For those interested the ducks appear to be doing quite well, and there
>> has been a fresh influx of moorhens.
>
> Thank you, the goats are doing quite nicely, thanks for asking.
> With a bottle of wine and a trampoline, everything is coming up
> truffles. :) Ric

Wow, it sure sounds like your Saturday night is going better then
mine. Gerty and I are playing "fetch" with her "ball". It isn't
really a ball. It is a remnant of a squeaky toy that she destroyed,
but it is her ball as far as she is concerned. She is a sweet little
bitch - all 15 or so pounds of her. But you should see her play
tug-of-was with her ball! Now if only I could convince her to play
with a real ball...

Mikkel