Re: Stuff

Konstantin Svist wrote:
Hi Karl,

I know you've been on this list for a while now, but I'd like to remind you of proper etiquette when posting to this list.

The main problem is that you tend to confuse people - and when they get confused, they take it out with angry emails, causing even more trouble for everyone else. Well, I guess I can't speak for EVERYONE - but you confuse the hell out of me.

Well, confusion and mailing random thoughts (the latter leading to the
former often).

For those interested the ducks appear to be doing quite well, and there
has been a fresh influx of moorhens.

imalone