Re: Stuff

On Friday 02 November 2007 21:33, Tom Rivers wrote:
> Fernando Apesteguía wrote:
> > Thanks,
> >
> > I thought it was only me who was completely annoyed about this kind of
> > posts.
> >
> > Karl, please, could you just go to the point when you have a problem?
> >
> > Thanks in advance
>
> A subject title that is more meaningful might also help.  "Stuff" is a
> bit vague to say the least.
>

> Tom

I couldn't agree more. Often when wanting to post a question to the list, I
have to think seriously as to the subject line.

This is not always easy. You have to reduce to a few words, a question, that
may result in a reply to your problem.

A good subject line will often result in replies from other users on the list,
thus getting help from the list, and helping you to resolve your problem.

Well I was also writing some other stuff, but have scrapped it, because I
thought I was rambling on.

Anyway. What it comes down to is. If you want to get an answer to a question,
think before you post. Look at the question you are posting to the list, and
see if it makes sense, and if you are likely to get a reply to it.

Bugger! Even I've lost the plot now.

I've helped Karl out on one problem, but starting a new thread named "stuff"
doesn't make any sense. Either for the archives, or expecting any replies.

What do they say in poker when you can't go anywhere. Fold. isn't it?

Nigel.