Re: Firefox home url!

Morgan Read wrote:
Hi folks

Can anyone tell me why it is imposible to set
file:///usr/share/doc/HTML/index.html as my Home Page in FF2 on f7?
I can confirm that you aren't alone in that. The dialog shows and clicking OK does not cause an error, but it doesn't actually take.

I can drop that page onto the links bar and the link works.

Looking in about:config I see that page set for the post browser update and so forth, maybe it is hence disallowed.

DaveT.