Firefox home url!

Hi folks

Can anyone tell me why it is imposible to set
file:///usr/share/doc/HTML/index.html as my Home Page in FF2 on f7?

Regards,
M.
--
Getting errors: "There are problems with the signature" (or similar)?
Update your system by installing certificates from CAcert Inc, see here:

Morgan Read
NEW ZEALAND
<mailto:mstuffATreadDOTorgDOTnz>

fedora: Freedom Forever!
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Overview

"By choosing not to ship any proprietary or binary drivers, Fedora does
differ from other distributions. ..."
Quote: Max Spevik
       http://interviews.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/08/17/177220

RMS on fedora: