Re: Problems viewing .asp files

On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 09:22 -0700, Les wrote:
> I am having problems viewing ".asp" files.  I don't get any errors in
> logs or on screen, when I try to open them I get the message
> "unrecognized file type".

Generally, that's a server-parsed webpage.  What you get is the
generated HTML.  If you've saved a webpage, through a server and web
browser, you might try just renaming it to .html file, so that a few
things expect the file to by HTML.

If you're working with the source files, directly, it's rather likely
that they won't display in a browser in the way that you want.  But
they're just plain text files for editing.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.