Re: RPM

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007, Gordon Keehn wrote:

> Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > There's still the newer community edition, which has been extended and
> > corrected since 2000:
> > http://rpm.org/max-rpm-snapshot/
> >
> > Note that it is not the same as this:
> > http://rpm.org/max-rpm/
> >
>    Is this available as a pdf file?  Sitting with a laptop on my lap
> just doesn't have the same look-and-feel as treeware.  Besides, when
> I make notes on the margin of my screen, the sections they reference
> keep getting lost when I scroll..

also, how up to date *is* it, given that the copyright on the first
page still reads "2000"?

rday

p.s.  if people are still actively working on that book, why not make
it part of the fedoraproject docs collection, as in:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/yum/en/

Robert P. J. Day
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA

http://crashcourse.ca