Re: Notes 8 Client on F7 (or F8)

Christopher A. Williams wrote:
Has anyone found the set of magic incantations that will enable you to
install Lotus Notes 8.0 on F7 (or F8T3)?

I've had nothing but nightmarish troubles getting any of it to work. All
of my on-line searches of archives have also turned up nothing.

Cheers,

Chris

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice there is.

--Yogi Berra

Hmmm... Worked fine on several F7 systems here.  No problems at all.

I really wish it was packageable, but it dumps a ton of stuff into the home directory of the person installing it.

The Notes installer is NOT meant for multi user systems. :(