how to split huge 8gb wmv file (VC-1 codec bluray video) ?

Hi,
are there any video command line gurus here? :)

I tried a few ways to split a huge 8gb video file encoded with VC-1
codec and encapsulated in wmv file.

Do you have any ideas?!? I'm desperate, I even tried a few windows
freewares under wine which failed also :(

Thank you in advance.

ps. is there any way to burn 8gb file to 8GB DL DVD media? I see that
k3b and the rest of the bunch have an issue with files bigger that
4gb.

Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/