Re: fc6 nearing eol but f7 not useable yet (rant or feedback?)

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:47:13 -0500 Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> If you don't want stuff newer than FC6, why not install Centos5?  It
> is very much like (as in almost identical) to FC6 and will be for a
> very very long time.

Can we get there the same repos - the packages we have in Fedora:
audacity, mplayer, avidemux, wine, qemu, k3b, k9copy, fglrx-drivers and
so on?

Why do they say, they create their distro from the publicly available
src.rpms - who makes them?