Re: Fedora without RPM?

On 10/26/07, Isaac Serafino <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >  - what version of Fedora are you using? FC1?
>
> I'm not currently using Fedora, but I'm trying to find out if it's the
> Linux for me yet. I've used several RPM-based distros, RH 5.2,
> Mandrake 8.1, and Caldera, in the past.

And there is lies the problem Ms Serafino. Do you really find it fear
to come in here making derogatory comments about other peoples work
when you have expired experience with the product yourself?

Please try Fedora and return here, or to the IRC channel(s) for any
assistance you may need. You will find responses much more
constructive then.

I could go into a point by point rebuttal of what you've said, but
there is no point since your argument has not been tested by yourself
in recent times.

Arthur Pemberton
( www.pembo13.com )