Re: Excessive bounces on this list

On Fri, 2007-10-26 at 15:34 +0930, Tim wrote:
> About your only recourse for the second reason (it's the ISP), is to
> change where you receive your mail.  Sign up for another mail account,
> somewhere, and use that for receiving list mail.  Otherwise, you'd
> have
> to try and convince your ISP to lift their game (good luck with that).

	Another half an hour on their queue!  Anyone recommend a good ISP in
Australia?  We are currently thinking about going ADSL since it is now
available where we are.  A plan including 10 email adresses and enough
download for Fedora ISOs would be great.  I would like to get into
testing new releases.

--
Regards
Simon