Excessive bounces on this list

G'day all,

	Just a quick email question.  For the second time my subscription to
this list has been suspended due to excessive bounces.  When it happened
last year I thought I had it fixed by making sure Evolution removed the
emails from the server.

	But it happened again this week. I checked the mail from the ISP web
site and no mail stored there, not even as marked for deletion.  I have
mailed the list administrator, but thought someone here may have
suggestions in the meantime.

	Is there some more check boxes in Evolution to be checked?  What couses
bouncing, excessive or not?  Has Tigger got into my system somewhere?

--
Regards
Simon

PS	For those without young children...