Re: New modem and iptables...

Antonio wrote:

If you'd set it straight to bridging, it would almost certainly have
been a drop-in replacement, with nothing to change.

I have not been very clear: when you open the box, it is not in bridge
mode, so it is not a simple replacement....and I didn't find anything

they never are, only geeks want bridged mode:-)

But it is easy to change, if you know you can.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait