Re: Help

Hi

I am new member on the Fedora 7 bit system. I have installed it on my notebook. I met a problem that I cannot access the web side when I am using Fedora system. Please share me how to do the Fedora net work configuration work.

Did you try to read about linux network configuration, and what type of connection your using? try to read this
www.linuxhomenetworking.com