Re: fedora 6, 64 bits ?

On 10/23/07, Chris Jones <jonesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > In that case they shouldn't reference F7. F8 is less than a month away!
> >

> No, F7 will be officially supported throughout the life time of F8.
>
> F6 support will, I think, end a couple months after F8 is released. F7
> will then be retired a few months after F9 comes out, and so on.
>
> Chris

Hey, Chris. That's Fedora Project's not Fedora Unity's goals!  The
reference I made is in regard to Fedora Unity's web site. Their
maintainer is throwing out the group's hard work. F8  has not been
released. Support for FC-6 has not ended. What was the group's
purpose?

P.S. As I'm writing this reply the site,
http://fedora.kanarip.com/torrents/ , seems to be down. Hope it's not
permanent.