How-to for setting up wpa_supplicant in F7

I have prepared a how-to that describes my own efforts getting wpa_supplicant
working in F7.

I spent a great deal of time going down dark alleys and going nowhere so I am
making this available so that others might have an easier time than I did
getting wireless working nicely. You may wish to do it differently but my method
is at

http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~mdc1/fedora_wireless.html

If this helps one other person then the time I spent doing this is at least not
in vain!