Re: Grub Manual ... Solved

On Friday 19 October 2007, Karl Larsen wrote:
>    I have put the new part of my overall grub writing on this list and
>got complete quiet from the group. I ask you to read it again. The
>definition of a root directory has been tested and it is right.

Frankly, I tried to read it, and never saw such a miss-understood writing, so
much so that I didn't feel it was worth a reply, and I doubt that anyone else
did either.  I would not contaminate my thinking with that.

>    So onward and up. I want to write down exactly how you start one
>grub with another. It is doable but the stuff in info grub is not
>correct! I will prove that soon.

Prove it all you want, but please do it to yourself.  The rest of us are
welcome to ignore you, and will.  Until you have a basic understanding of
what grub is doing, please don't confuse the issue.  Newbies to this list
have no way of filtering your spew of miss-information, making it doubly
harder for them to 'get it right'.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)